Unless otherwise stated, the information available on this website, including text, logos, graphics, maps, images,
audio clips or electronic downloads is the property of the IPCC and is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws.
You may freely download and copy the material contained on this website for your personal, non-commercial
use, without any right to resell or redistribute it or to compile or create derivative works therefrom,
subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific materials.
Reproduction of figures or short excerpts of IPCC material is authorized free of charge and without formal written
permission provided that the original source is properly acknowledged, with mention of the complete name of the report,
the publisher and the numbering of the page(s) or the figure(s). Permission can only be granted to use the material
exactly as it is in the report. Please be aware that figures cannot be altered in any way, including the full
legend. For media use it is sufficient to cite the source while using the original graphic or figure. In line with
established Internet usage, any external website may provide a hyperlink to the IPCC website or to any of its
pages without requesting permission.
For any other use, permission is required. To obtain permission, please address your request to the Secretary of
the IPCC in a signed letter with all relevant details using official letterhead and fax it to: +41 22 730 8025.
All communications by mail should be addressed to:
World Meteorological Organization, 7bis
Avenue de la Paix, P.O. Box No. 2300, CH-1211
Geneva 2, Switzerland.
IPCC Fourth Assessment Report, Climate Change 2007 (AR4)
- IPCC AR4 Synthesis Report (SYR)
- IPCC AR4 WG I Figures
- IPCC AR4 WG II Figures
- IPCC AR4 WG III Figures
IPCC Special Reports - 2005
- IPCC Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage
- IPCC/TEAP Special Report on Safeguarding the Ozone Layer and the Global Climate System. Issues related to Hydrofluorocarbons and Perfluorocarbons (SROC)
IPCC Third Assessment Report, Climate Change 2001 (TAR)
- Climate Change 2001 - Synthesis Report
- Climate Change 2001 - Working Group I - The Scientific Basis
- Climate Change 2001 - Working Group II - Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability
- Climate Change 2001 - Working Group III - Mitigation