A scoping meeting for the Special Report on global warming of 1.5 ºC was held on 15-18 August 2016 in Geneva Switzerland. The meeting resulted in a draft Scoping Paper describing the objectives and an annotated outline of the Special Report as well as the process and timeline for its preparation. The 44th Session of the IPCC (17-20 October 2016) held in Bangkok, Thailand approved the outline of the Special Report.
All the details on the scoping meeting of the Special Report on the impacts of global warming of 1.5 ºC above pre-industrial levels and related global greenhouse gas emission pathways are available here and the Scoping meeting report.
- Adopted outline
- Scoping meeting report(IPCC-XLIV/INF. 6)
- Scoping meeting Agenda
- Scientific Steering Committee
- Media Advisory
- Scoping Meeting Background Document
- SR1.5 – Relevant expertise for the Scoping Meeting
- List of Experts invited to participate in the scoping meeting
- Presentations and outcomes (archive)