The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) will hold a virtual press conference to present the Summary for Policymakers of the report Climate Change 2022: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability at noon (12.00 p.m.) CET on Monday, 28 February 2022.
- Welcome by IPCC Secretary Abdallah Mokssit (~1′)
- Video message by António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations (Text file)
- Remarks by Hoesung Lee, IPCC Chair (~2′)
- Remarks by Petteri Taalas, WMO Secretary-General (~2′)
- Remarks by Inger Andersen, Executive Director of UN Environment Programme (~2′)
- Presentation of the approved Summary for Policymakers by IPCC Working Group II Co-Chairs Debra Roberts and Hans Otto-Pörtner. (~20′)